1) My husband did my dishes last night. I love him forever. Amen.
2) William has started trying to eat with a fork. Stop growing. Just stop it.
3) Coffee. That is all.
4) Our apartment window looks out onto the backyard of an elderly couple that has a beautiful garden. I wonder if they know how happy it makes me, when I open my blinds on a sunny summer morning to see all their pretty flowers. Or maybe they've seen me staring down upon their garden in my pajamas....eeks. Maybe they think I'm a stalker....sorry neighbors.
5) Right now, I am currently addicted to Greek yogurt with honey and vanilla and granola and strawberries. I usually have it for second breakfast. Normal people have second breakfast, right?
6) Today, I am praying for a deeper desire for God and His word.
7) See #3
8) I am currently listening to the Frozen soundtrack. Because I'm obsessed, that's why.
9) This post was interrupted by the worlds worst poopy diaper, that was followed by a bath, that was followed by a 2nd cup of coffee.
A Yard Sale!:
There's a yard sale tomorrow morning at my apartment complex! I am going to have a two tables chock full of stuff! Clothes, electronics, scrapbooking stuff, a bit of fabric, and a bunch of other odds and ends. Come check it out! It's at Preston Run Apartments in Goodlettsville from 7-12!