Hello Blog World :)
Long time, no see.
I love Pioneer Woman's blog. She makes me laugh. She also does this thing where she blogs random lists; list of things she's been up to, things she's cooked, what she is thinking about, how much she loves Marlboro Man etc. Seeing as how it's been a while since I've blogged, I thought I'd get my feet wet with my own random list.
1. I'm currently devouring some Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with a cup of coffee. Life will never be the same again. Here's the recipe I used.
2. I need a haircut somethin' fierce.
3. I have a friend who always asks me every time we get together, "what has God been teaching you". Sometimes I look forward to that question. Sometimes I avoid it. Especially right now, when God is teaching me to be patient. To trust His timing. To remember that this life isn't about me and my goals and schedules. It's for His glory. These aren't fun lessons to learn (most of the time). Pray for me?
4. Yesterday, William (who is almost 15 months old, WHAT?) said a new word. Diaper. Which came out, "bah-boo". How he got "bah-boo" out of diaper I'll never know. It's so fun to watch his little wheels turning in those big blue eyes. Gah! He's too cute for words.
5. My husband....*sigh*. I am so crazy proud of that man. He's been on the keto diet for about 2 months (?) now and has dropped 40lbs.
6. Last week, I read Andrew Peterson's last installment of the Wingfeather Saga. Me and the rest of the Wingfeather nerds out there had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity for this last book. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. If you've never read these books, please, RUN! don't walk to The Rabbit Room and buy them. Right now. I have recommended these books to friends in the past and most of them start the first book and aren't immediately hooked (which I don't comprehend at all, by the way). However, those that stuck with it and kept reading were so VERY glad they did. I could go on and on about how awesome these books are, but I don't want to give any spoilers and the books speak for themselves better than I ever could.
7. Is it nap time?