Monday, October 24, 2011

Whew! I just customized the look of my blog. That's tiring...or maybe I'm just a wimp? At any rate, it's way more interesting than before. I love the font! Makes it look like I'm typing to you from an old, awesome, type writer, :) Hope you like it! Aaaaaaaand, for those of you who may not have noticed, on the left side of your screen is a cute little link for a FREE owl calendar. *squeals of joy!*  It's from this super amazing owl blog that I'm addicted to. I downloaded and printed the 2011 one and I can hardly wait to take the time to make my 2012 calendar. There's all this beautiful, creative, owl artwork to choose from and you can decide which picture goes with which month. UH-MAZING! I heart owls.

Owl see ya later! (hardy har)

-JRae

No comments:

Post a Comment